Gracie's Miracle

Gracie's Miracle
Our beautiful model Tots

Friday, May 14, 2010

The Escondido Street Fair

Well, today is Friday and the beginning of the weekend. Yeah!!! Tomorrow is Prom for my Son, who is a senior at San Marcos High School. Wow, it seems like yesterday that I was firmly telling him to hold my hand as we crossed the street. Where has all of the time gone? Its going to be a very hectic weekend, but one that I'm looking forward to. Saturday we will be spending the day making sure that our children have a memory to last a lifetime. With the dramas of today's teens, hopefully it will be a good memory. Then on to Sunday........Sunday we will be setting up a booth in beautiful Escondido for the Spring Escondido Street Fair. It is suppose to be huge! 60,000 people are suppose to be in attendence. I can't wait! I went to the Carlsbad one a couple of weeks ago and it was phenominal. We will be there from 10am to 6pm, or whenever it ends. I can't wait to start getting Gracie's Miracle out to the public. I've had so much positive feedback that I just know that everyone who gets the chance to use it will love it. I will be out there with Christi and Taylor from Pure Country Pet Boutique who have a clothes and collar line that are to die for, but definitely affordable. They have been such a tremendous support to me and my brand new company, and I'm so thankful to them for letting me be a part of them during these festivals and street fairs. So, if you all get a chance, head on down or up, depending on where you're coming from, to the Escondido Street Fair on Sunday May 16, 2010. We would love to see your there. Lots of booths with lots of goodys and lots of yummy bad for you food. What more could you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment